HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday: 6:30am – 5:30pm
Welcome to the Columbus Air Force Base Child Development Center (CDC). You have chosen a high quality early childhood program that provides a safe and nurturing environment while promoting the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of young children. Our primary goal is to provide you with the highest quality program(s) for your child(ren). Air Force (AF), Department of Defense (DoD), and the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) have recognized our team as meeting this goal.
- Cleanliness Standards that are on PAR with the Medical Clinic (Bathrooms/Accidents).
- 2-full-time custodians that deal with cleaning and accidents so care givers don’t have to avert their time and attention away to take care of those details and keep them up to AFI standards (standards that off base care may or may not live up to).
- Only Care center within a 50nm radius certified by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- No additional Fees for Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, as well as no Registration Fees or Supply Fees.
- All employees are CPR/1st Aid certified and have undergone more extensive background checks.
- Full-time staff position for a Training & Curriculum Specialist
- One of only a handful of CDC’s in the DoD offering a 2-year old Part-day Program