Commercial Sponsorship & Advertising Coordinator:
35 Harris St
Columbus AFB, MS 39710
Monday – Friday : 8am – 4pm
Closed for lunch: 12pm-1pm
Your Access to the Military Market!
The 14th Force Support Squadron provides community service programs that enhance quality of life for active duty military members, retired military members, civilian personnel and their respective family members, and dependents. These programs support our mission by boosting morale, productivity and retention.
By partnering with us through our various Commercial Sponsorship Programs, businesses help provide events that educate and instill confidence in our youth, entertain our personnel and promote a sense of community both on and off base.
Unlike other government programs, our regulations permit us to highly advertise and provide sponsor recognition to your company.
COMMERCIAL SPONSORSHIP AND ADVERTISING
Columbus Air Force Base’s Commercial Sponsorship Programs allow businesses to receive promotional exposure in exchange for financial support, product, or services-in-kind to enhance our base events. Opportunities are available throughout the year either on an event-by-event basis or annual sponsorship of our facilities’ programming. Businesses are permitted to engage in promotional activities on bases only under special circumstances and only through Force Support Squadron’s morale, welfare and recreational programming.
Purchase advertising at one or more of our various venues only available through this office.
For more information, contact Shea Jenkins at (662) 434-2337.
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP
By sponsoring our events, companies can take advantage of a wide variety of promotional opportunities within the military community. Some of the benefits are:
- Display company name/logo on promotional materials
- Announcements at events with sponsors’ name and support
- Social media push out promotions
- Digital displays with sponsors' name and support
- Ad space in monthly WHAC! Magazine
- Ad space and mentions on ColumbusAFBLiving.com website
- On-site signage, product displays, and demonstrations
- Commissary and Army/Air Force Exchange Service promotional displays may be possible
- Possible displays in Lodging and Dining facilities
- VIP status at events for major sponsors
- Event recognition: “Sponsored in part by…”
- Product sampling and display opportunities on base
Outstanding Event Opportunities
Contact our office for upcoming events you may wish to sponsor.
Here are some examples:
- Spring Fling and Egg Hunt
- Annual Car Truck & Cycle Show
- Open Houses & Air Shows (2024)
- 4th of July Celebrations
- Bowling Tournaments
- Super Bowl Party at the Club
- Brunches at the Club
- Oktoberfest / BoooFest
- Breakfast with Santa
- Library Events
- Summer Reading Program at the Library
- Month of the Military Child
- End of Summer Bash
- Pool Parties
- Tailgating Event
- Intramural Sports
- Fitness Events such as monthly 5K runs
- Marathons and Triathlons
- Youth Events
Unsolicited sponsorship may be arranged for programs and special events developed by the sponsor and offered to the military as a program to enhance existing morale and welfare programs. Interested businesses may also indicate their interest in sponsoring a future event conducted by the Force Support Squadron. Interested sponsors can submit unsolicited proposals by calling (662) 434-2337.
Advertising Sales Available at Columbus AFB
Ad space may be available in our monthly WHAC! Magazine that are placed in all CAFB mailboxes, digital displays located in high-traffic areas around the base, website, banners in key locations, bowling center monitors, and event flyers.
For more information about sponsorship or advertising opportunities at Columbus AFB, contact Shea Jenkins at (662) 434-2337.
2023 Advertising & Sponsorship Rate Card
Please fill out the form below and click the button at the bottom to download the 2023 Rate Card.