Bld 704 Front Desk: (662) 434-2772
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri: 5 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sat: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sun: 24/7 access only
Holidays: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Serving all eligible DoD Cardholders
(must register CAC at the front desk)
- 100% ID card check
- Limited rental equipment available
- Locker rooms and showers available
- Alpha Warrior Tent open daily during normal hours
We want to pump you up! The Columbus AFB Fitness Center is here with professional, certified staff offering an array of fitness options such as top of the line workout equipment, aerobics classes, intramural sports, monthly Fun Runs, and other special events that promote fitness.
The Fitness Center houses cardio equipment, two rooms of selectorized weight machines, a free weight room, spin room, aerobics room, 2 racquetball courts and a full size basketball court.
- For those new to fitness, Fitness 101 Instructional classes are available. The Fitness Center has a large selection of cardiovascular and strength training equipment, but if you don’t know how to use it, what good is it? If you would like to learn the fundamental principles of exercise and the “secret” of the greatest weight loss program of all time, make an appointment for this one-hour class. Our trained fitness specialists will teach you how to exercise effectively to meet your goals, as well as train you to use all of our equipment. This is a great class for those who are new to working-out, or who haven’t been to the Fitness Center recently.
- Disc Golf Course. The Columbus AFB Team BLAZE Disc Golf Course is an intriguing 18-hole course. It includes Par 3’s, 4’s and 5’s. The course is great for those just learning, but also provides challenges for pros with lots of obstacles and numerous trees along the route. Located just across from the Fitness Center, the Team BLAZE Disc Golf Course is sure to make your lunch hour or family walk just a little more entertaining. So grab your discs or pick up a set at the Fitness Center and go have some fun.
CLASSES (Classes are subject to change. Check with the Fitness Center for current classes and schedule)
ALL CLASSES ARE FREE
This suspension training utilizes your body weight for resistance and helps you build muscular strength and endurance, helps build a rock solid core and can benefits people of all fitness levels.
Highly diverse and intense workout DVD’s available for checkout at front desk and use in our facility at your own pace. DVD’s available – P90X, Insanity, Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, and Spinning DVD’s.
Fitness on Request
We Now Offer a truly COMPREHENSIVE group Fitness platform that is available all day and completely customized to meet your needs. What could be more convenient…It specializes in a wide range of fitness programs. These include strength training, cycling, yoga, Pilates, and others…Looking for a group fitness class, but never able to find one you want, when you want it? With over 100 different classes on our Fitness On Request System!
We need a Personal Trainer! Contact us at (662) 434-2772 for more information.
- Equipment Check-out that includes items for basketball, tennis, racquetball, disc golf, heart rate monitors, jump ropes and other fitness/sports related equipment.