Commercial: (662) 434-2504
** Call ahead due to COVID-19**
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Wed: 2:30 – 6 p.m.
Saturday, Sundays & Holidays: CLOSED
AETC Family Days: CLOSED
Mon – Fri: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays: CLOSED
The Teen Room offers opportunities for teens to develop their physical, social, emotional, and cognitive abilities, and to experience achievement, leadership, enjoyment, friendship, and recognition. Being a teen has never been this much fun! The program has extended hours on Friday for teens.
Teen Room Features:
- Sectional Lounge Furniture
- Pool Table
- Gaming Console (X-box One, Wii, PS4)
- Ping Pong Table
- Designated Homework computers with Printers
Indoor/Outdoor Basketball Court
Teens can play full-court basketball with their friends.
- Keystone Club, Power Hour, Fine Arts, Photography, Youth of the Year, Youth Sponsorship, Field Trips, Camps, Sports and Fitness, 4-H Programs and more
Youth Center Age Requirements
Ref AFI 34-144
- Youth five years of age may not utilize the center except when participating in supervised activities.
- Youths ages 6-8 must be accompanied by a parent or a sibling of at least 16 years of age.
- Youth ages 9-12 may enter the center unaccompanied but must leave by 1800 on a school night, except for supervised programs that may extend beyond 1800.
- Youth ages 13 and older may enter the center unaccompanied at any time during open recreation hours.
DoD Child Abuse Hotline: 1-877-790-1197